Covid 19 Update to Surfing Lessons 2020
During the month of June we will try to open the Surf School on a regular basis
but will be scaling back our services.
In line with Government outdoor restrictions, we will be keeping to maximum groups
of 4 people with physical distancing of 2mtrs apart.
We will be offering Surfboard and Wetsuit rental, also, pre-arranged surf lessons with a ratio of 1 instructor to 3 students, with lessons lasting 1hour and 30minutes at Private Lesson Rates . PRICES
From July, in line with Government restrictions, we aim to extend our services
with surf lessons increasing to group sizes of 1 instructor to 8 students.
Prices will revert to normal.
We will aim to run our Surf Camps and regular Surf Lessons at this stage
but on a reduced volume.
All pre-bookings will be made on a provisional basis with an awarness the situation
Numbers of lessons will be scaled back and group sizes will be monitered and may be
adjusted, depending on the situation.
All Surf Lessons for the remainder of 2020, until further notice, will run for a maximum
of 1 hour and 30 minutes.
A 1 1/2 hr lesson. 1 on 1 with an instructor will get your level up no. From complete beginner to advance will get alot from this Private Lessons
We can ensure your gonna have a ball. Childrens Birthday Parties. Hen parties, Stag parties. And corporate Team buliding. Corporate Lessons
Surf Equipment Rentals
If you wanna get going yourself we also offer Wetsuit rental and surfboard rental. Surf Rentals
Web Camera and Forecast
We have a large streaming webcam of Inchydoney Beach. You can also find all Inchydoney Beach surf reports and tides. Surf Cam Forecast
Buy online instant vouchers from our online store. Buy vouchers from 10 euro . Surf lessons, Private Surf Lessons, Surf Camp and Surf rentals Gift Vouchers
INCHYDONEY SURF SCHOOL.
Longest running surf school in Cork
Lots Of Experience
We Have been in business for 16 years here in Inchydoney. For ages 8-108 anyone can enjoy the thrilling experience of surfing in Irelands number 1 beach as voted by tripadvisor. Only 10 minutes from the vibrant festival town of Clonakilty.
At Inchydoney Surf School we provide wetsuits, surfboards and if needed, boots, hoods and gloves.
Safe And Secure
Our instructors are in the water with you at all times. Every instructor is a Fully qualified lifeguard and surf instructor.
Covid Guidelines for visitors to Surf School :
- Please ensure physical distance of 2mtr
- Hand Sanitiser is available inside the front door of the Surf School.
- Please try to avoid congregating around Surf School.
- All our wetsuits are sanitised after use.
- We provide wetsuits but would encourage all students to bring or arrive in their own full-length wetsuits if possible.
- Please do not leave any gear/equipment at surf school during lessons.
- Changing into wetsuits will be done outside of the Surf School, there will be no changing allowed inside.
- One person at a time allowed inside front door to register at Surf School.
- Once registered, student to proceed to wetsuit rail, stand at designated location and we will allocate wetsuit.
- Once suited, student will be allocated their instructor.
- If you or members of your family are showing symptoms of COVID 19, please stay at home, call your doctor and please contact Inchydoney Surf School of your situation.
Thank you for your cooperation.
“we had never before surfed. The staff were brilliant, they made us all feel relaxed, issuing us our wetsuits etc… The instruction given was really clear and professional, safety and fun were both given equal importance. I would thoroughly recommend this to anyone”
“I brought a group of students from Sweden here to do a surf lesson during October. They were all absolutely thrilled with the experience and despite having no experience in surfing grasped it quite well. This was obviously down to the excellent instructors. Highly recommended.”
“El personal esta muy capacitado, excelente ambiente, una atención muy personalizada, altamente recomendable! lo mejor de las vacaciones con niños 😀
Inchydoney Island, Clonakilty, Co. Cork. 200 metres from Inchydoney Lodge and Spa
086 869 5396